- Posters in the post rooms
- Presentations in the boardrooms
- Screensavers on every computer
- Workshops with every staff member
- Emails out to everyone
- Guides that left out no-one
- And a whole series of true stories to bring the risks to life.
About the design
The design brief was to avoid ‘corporate’ bland stock imagery and create something that will get people’s attention. So while listening to ‘Wait a minute Mr Postman‘ tunes in the studio, we got inspired to create a vintage look & feel with a striking 21st-century twist. The visual language was a combination of a bold colour palette with a dominant red to signify alert, with vintage style of illustrations to bring interest to the composition, and typography that resembles ‘ransom notes’ to signify an association with danger.