We know that a great L&D programme relies on a lot of things:
That people want to learn.
That your CEO agrees with what you’re doing and why you’re doing it.
And that the content compels people to go further, not glaze over.
But a communications plan is also an important part of the mix. Without clear and engaging comms, you simply aren’t going to motivate the people who matter most, whether that’s managers, employees, or both.
Want to know where to start? We’ve done the hard work for you with our free guide that brings together the best of our experience in creating global learning programmes with our expertise in comms and behavioural science.
Inside, you’ll find loads of useful stuff, like:
- Practical steps to map your communications plan
- Advice on identifying your audience and tailoring messages to them
- Format and communications ideas to raise your profile
- Behavioural science insights to boost your communications
- Tips on how to measure progress and success
Download now to get the scoop on all of this, and more.